Saturday, July 11, 2020

GE2020: Prediction vs Results Score Card



I think some fundamental hypothetical mistakes:
- People's Voice & Reform Party have negative brand modifier in reality
- Some PAP candidates have lesser swing influence than I had expected
- Some Opposition candidates had swing influence when I did not accord them any

Otherwise, my hit rate would be a lot a lot higher.

But on the brightside, I gotten all the results correct, with exception of West Coast GRC - although I already mentioned that with the margin of error considered, TCB/PSP might not win. And so they lost by a small margin.

I also got a few tightly contest wards pretty correct, like how close it would be at East Coast GRC, as well as how Bukit Batok and Bukit Panjang is not gonna get as close as people like to imagine.

The biggest "catches" would be the super accurate prediction for Sengkang GRC's upset victory by the WP over the PAP and the strong mandate for the WP in Aljunied GRC.

And the Singapore General Elections 2020 is now over!


Full Version: http://commonbad.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/GE2020-Results.jpg

No comments: